If you are looking for extra funds to meet your immediate commitments or to purchase new lavish home, planning for luxurious international trip or to meet any other obligation then our products have the right prospects to meet all your requirements.
Al Wifaq offers murabaha (personal finance) products to UAE Nationals & Expatriate customers.
Al Wifaq Personal Finance Products are fully Sharia Compliant products tailored to meet all your personal financial needs. Personal Finance is based on a Murabaha arrangement through trading of Shari'a compliant commodities. Customer gets the financing amount credited immediately in his account by selling the commodities in the market.
• Minimum salaries range from AED 10,000 to AED 20,000, depending on the applicant's employer.
• Minimum length of service is 3 months (or confirmation), however for consolidation of your debt, the minimum length of service is 1 year.
• The applicant must be employed by AWFC approved Company.
• Al Wifaq reserves the right to change the profit rates, fees and tariffs, charges and terms and conditions at its own discretion, without any prior notice.
• Approval of Finance is at the discretion of the bank.
• All fees and charges are in line with the UAE Central Bank policies.
• Other Terms & Conditions as per Murabaha Agreement.